MES, Inc. is under contract to provide educational support services for the Army Continuing Education System (ACES) at Continental United States (CONUS) and Outside the Continental United States (OCONUS) at approximately 70 Army locations.
The services that MES provides include:
- Education Services
- Counseling Services
- Automation & Technology Services
- Test Administration Services
- Test Control Services
- Instructional Services
- Multi-Use Learning Facility Services (MLF)
The Department of Defense directs the Military Departments to provide Service members with opportunities to continue their education which are similar to those available to their peers in the civilian sector. The Army implements this directive through ACES and other programs. The ACES mission is to:
- Vigorously promote lifelong learning opportunities to sharpen the competitive edge of the Army by providing and managing quality self-development programs and services;
- Provide programs and services support to enhance job performance, skill qualifications, and career growth; and
- Provide services to family members, Department of the Army civilians, and other qualified personnel.
The objective of the MES contract is to provide support services to assist Government professionals in the delivery of adult education services at sites throughout the world. The contract provides all related services necessary to support the Army Continuing Education System’s goal of lifelong learning opportunities for Active Duty and Reserve components.